Liquid fx inc mission statement
Our story Almost two decades ago, Liquid FX owner Mike Saia, with the help of his two sons, decided to design and build a coy pond in their own backyard. After completion he shared photos of the design with the local pond supply business that he had purchased the materials from. The business displayed the photos, which in turn led other customers to inquire as to who had completed the design and build. This led Mike, a software engineer at the time, to building ponds with his sons on the weekends. Eventually, the love of design and creating extraordinary outdoor environments took over, and Mike decided to trade in the tie and razor for construction boots and a beard. Over the last two decades, Mike and his son Nick have expanded what started as a weekend hobby building ponds to a successful business that now includes a wide array of outdoor construction including pools, ponds, landscaping, kitchens, and water features. They have expanded from local backyards to multi state commercial projects including Bass Pro, Hotels, Resorts, and have been featured multiple times on television shows such as Cool Pools and Best. Pools. Ever.
Core Values Our core values represent the ideology behind our business practices. The following values act as a guide for our talented and dedicated employees as we strive to create spectacular outdoor environments and provide ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Discipline Our team of experienced individuals pride themselves on being self motivated and goal oriented. Our team has the aptitude to see the overall picture in every project, while also focusing on the minute details ensuring each project is unique yet complete. Accountability is a primary goal of this company, our staff are accountable not only to the job, but themselves and the customer as well. In order to remain disciplined our staff are highly capable of autonomy and work well independently to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Initiative Our team strives to take on challenges as they arise and problem solve in order to complete the task. By committing to taking the initiative to push forward on projects, we are able to continue operations. Rather than seeking constant direction, we encourage our team to complete what needs to be done.
- Responsibility It is imperative that each individual takes full responsibility for their actions and performance. If an issue arises, it is crucial that it is addressed, owned, and resolved in an efficient time frame in order to continue moving forward. It is up to each individual to take responsibility and ownership for their own actions.
- Safety Safety is a primary focus of our company culture. It is important that we remain aware of our surroundings and potential job hazards on each job site and with each task we are performing. Routinely utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment reduces the risk of safety related incidents. Reporting any safety concerns on a project to site supervisor and management also assists in preventing safety incidents. A safe environment leads to the successful completion of the project.
- Company Pride At Liquid FX we are enthusiastic about being a part of our team. Our employees display great passion for what they do, and take pride in the work that we produce. When working on job sites and when representing the company off duty, it is imperative that we maintain professionalism and pride in our work. Attitudes are contagious and having a positive attitude about our company, coworkers, and products adds positivity and enthusiasm to the job.
- Commitment Each job that we take on is a commitment to the company, our employees, and most importantly the customer. Having follow through on each project demonstrates professionalism and superior service. We expect our employees to represent the value of commitment in everything they do.
At LFX we commit to the highest ethical standards while delivering the best value and solutions to meet our customer needs and our projects specifications. It’s what our customers expect from us and what our employees and partners expect from their leadership and each other. This is earned through our performance and the example we set. The very heart of our business is the faith our clients have in Liquid FX. We as a company, and you and I as individuals, must never do anything to compromise that trust.
Liquid Fx’s mission is to provide the highest-quality workmanship possible. We succeed at this because of the integrity of our subcontractors and staff, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations of our industry, with consideration for the environment. Liquid FX is a licensed swimming pool and landscape business incorporated in CA. Our staff and crew bring years of experience in residential and light commercial building and high-end renovations and additions. Currently, the company is involved in custom outdoor environment renovation and remodels, in addition to new construction and commercial projects. A working supervisor or foreman is on the job from start to finish and is responsible for the implementation of the design. We worked routinely with our subcontractors because our relationships are built on trust and performance. Our employees have been chosen based on their ability and level of craftsmanship, as well as their personal qualities and values. We believe that having our own employees provides us with more immediate control over the direction and nature of the construction process. Our pride and personal involvement in the work we perform results in superior quality and service. This attitude is also directly reflected in our employees’ level of responsibility, professionalism and competency.